19.9.08
To my dearest Fruity Friend:
At least you've tried.
No regrets. :)
I know its hard for you now.
But trust me, time will heal.
You'll be better in time.
Life goes on.
I've been there, done that.
I know how it feels.
You try to hold back your tears.
You try not to cry.
You try to stay strong.
You try to put on a brave front.
But everything falls apart.
You realized that you're not that strong afterall.
You realized that your tears keep rolling.
You realized that you still miss him.
You realized that all you need is just a hug.
And that's where I play a part.
*hush hush*
I'm always here ya. ^^
For my fruity friend.

Cheeros,
Your Fruity Friend.
At least you've tried.
No regrets. :)
I know its hard for you now.
But trust me, time will heal.
You'll be better in time.
Life goes on.
I've been there, done that.
I know how it feels.
You try to hold back your tears.
You try not to cry.
You try to stay strong.
You try to put on a brave front.
But everything falls apart.
You realized that you're not that strong afterall.
You realized that your tears keep rolling.
You realized that you still miss him.
You realized that all you need is just a hug.
And that's where I play a part.
*hush hush*
I'm always here ya. ^^
For my fruity friend.

Cheeros,
Your Fruity Friend.



