16 Jul 09
pardon me for e increase in unpleasant entries lately.
i'm turning crimson red from all these nonsense.

this ain't my story.
i just felt injustice for my poor colleague.
the boiling blood in me makes me pour out this much of anguish..
i wish i could read aloud to let out my volcanoic gush!
Ok so my colleague. Poor colleague.
She's working for a terrible boss.
One who schemingly plays around mind games.
That woman constantly divulges 'secrets' / 'lunctime topics' brought up within the Mgrs to another support staff working under her. Well I won't give a damn if it doesn't involve any of us (me & my clique), I could have just mind my own business. BUT APPARENTLY. She was telling this other support staff about complaints pertaining to MY colleague. And this information receiver is silly enough to conveniently convey the message to my then ignorant colleague, making her gloomy and upset over it. Hey it's not just once. This sharing-of-secrets practice has occurred a FEW times. That really pissed me off. C'mon. Are you a no-brainer? As a Mgr, you think it's appropriate to gossip bout these things behind your subordinate's back? Look at how unprofessional you can get. Don't ever pull out your heroic past of handling 15 employees at one go. That's nothing worth mentioning looking at how you are behaving right now, at this age and this position. Or rather it sounds humilating to me. I would practically ROFL.
OK. Let's be fair. If you have approached my colleague directly, to inform her bout the 'private discussions' you had with the rest of the Mgrs, I'm cool with it. That's between you and your subordinate. And that would be a different story. You can reason your way by saying you're pin-pointing your subordinate's mistakes to allow corrections in future. I wouldn't say that's wrong.
BUT hello~ Who's being hypocritical here? Yoo-hoo~ I can't seem to find your integrity anywhere near you? So stop puting on a false front. Your friendly pretence seriously makes me wanna puke (from my breakfast to dinner, all over). And you still have the cheek to act concerned? "Are you ok? Why you look so stressed?" My ears could take it NO MORE. *throws slippers* Your irritating voice totally triumphed over the screech of metals. So back off! Get away from us please. We don't welcome Hippos (Hypos) like you, thank u. Now scram!
Sharks. You never know how disgusting this woman can be. She'll come over to our desks and complain that she's got hell loads of work to do. Duhx. In that super disgusting hair-standing pathetic tone and i'm-so-gonna-faint kinda face. I don't take that crap. I'd just say "Oh." Then.. my colleague, being nice to her Mgr, asked if she could render any help. And that woman replied saying "Thanks.. Erm.. Not that we don't want you to help. It's just that sometimes we really don't know how to pass the work to you.. Mmm you understand me?" *blink blink blink*
I'm like WTH. Imagine a Mgr saying that to you? My jaws dropped to Basement 5! If you can't delegate jobs, what else can you do? COMPLAIN. You're just being paid for complaining and backstabbing then. OH or maybe for your excellent acting skills perhaps? Correct me if I'm wrong. Mgrs are there to lead, not complain. Well if you know you can't (don't know how to) delegate your tasks, I would advice you to keep mum. Show some professionalism. Silent workers gain more respect. Do I have to teach you that too? It's not that we refused to help. We offered to, but you declined. So what's the point of complaining to us? To get our empathy? If you need that, sorry I couldn't care less. And so what do you expect us to do then? Cry over your piling workload with you and watch as you complete them painstakingly? Do you need coffee and tea? Massageeeee? This is damn funny.
This woman just won't leave us alone. She's still trying her best to impress us with her Puss-in-boots look. "Haix.. So tired. But I've to work OT again." -.- "Go home la." ... "Cannot leh.. I haven finish my work...." and she'll go on and on like a malfunctioning toilet flush. I really couldn't stand her. Most of the times, I'll just laught it off. "Haha. Bye then. Cya." I've always tried to look at the good things in everyone. Yes, she's competent in her accounting job. She submits her assignments to Big Boss. She bought fruits for all of us in the office (and claimed back the amount from petty cash). Other than that, I can only applaud her for her continuous effort in gaining empathy and power to brainwash peeps. Trying to be a nice person and get everyone to love you? -smirks- Try harder.
Don't complain if you don't know how to delegate your work to your subordinates.
It's just like some people..
Don't complain that you're freaking cold if you chose to wear skimpy sphagetti stripes and nothing else.
Don't complain bout things that you've decided out of your own accord.
Archoo!
Irritating freaks make me sick.
Well on the other hand,
I'm grateful to have great peeps around me too.
And they are nice, right from the bottom of their heart.
I can feel it.
Let's make this a gracious world.
kinda contradicting to my angry post, but i really do mean it.
I promise I can be real nice (sincerely).
^^
i'm turning crimson red from all these nonsense.

this ain't my story.
i just felt injustice for my poor colleague.
the boiling blood in me makes me pour out this much of anguish..
i wish i could read aloud to let out my volcanoic gush!
Ok so my colleague. Poor colleague.
She's working for a terrible boss.
One who schemingly plays around mind games.
That woman constantly divulges 'secrets' / 'lunctime topics' brought up within the Mgrs to another support staff working under her. Well I won't give a damn if it doesn't involve any of us (me & my clique), I could have just mind my own business. BUT APPARENTLY. She was telling this other support staff about complaints pertaining to MY colleague. And this information receiver is silly enough to conveniently convey the message to my then ignorant colleague, making her gloomy and upset over it. Hey it's not just once. This sharing-of-secrets practice has occurred a FEW times. That really pissed me off. C'mon. Are you a no-brainer? As a Mgr, you think it's appropriate to gossip bout these things behind your subordinate's back? Look at how unprofessional you can get. Don't ever pull out your heroic past of handling 15 employees at one go. That's nothing worth mentioning looking at how you are behaving right now, at this age and this position. Or rather it sounds humilating to me. I would practically ROFL.
OK. Let's be fair. If you have approached my colleague directly, to inform her bout the 'private discussions' you had with the rest of the Mgrs, I'm cool with it. That's between you and your subordinate. And that would be a different story. You can reason your way by saying you're pin-pointing your subordinate's mistakes to allow corrections in future. I wouldn't say that's wrong.
BUT hello~ Who's being hypocritical here? Yoo-hoo~ I can't seem to find your integrity anywhere near you? So stop puting on a false front. Your friendly pretence seriously makes me wanna puke (from my breakfast to dinner, all over). And you still have the cheek to act concerned? "Are you ok? Why you look so stressed?" My ears could take it NO MORE. *throws slippers* Your irritating voice totally triumphed over the screech of metals. So back off! Get away from us please. We don't welcome Hippos (Hypos) like you, thank u. Now scram!
Sharks. You never know how disgusting this woman can be. She'll come over to our desks and complain that she's got hell loads of work to do. Duhx. In that super disgusting hair-standing pathetic tone and i'm-so-gonna-faint kinda face. I don't take that crap. I'd just say "Oh." Then.. my colleague, being nice to her Mgr, asked if she could render any help. And that woman replied saying "Thanks.. Erm.. Not that we don't want you to help. It's just that sometimes we really don't know how to pass the work to you.. Mmm you understand me?" *blink blink blink*
I'm like WTH. Imagine a Mgr saying that to you? My jaws dropped to Basement 5! If you can't delegate jobs, what else can you do? COMPLAIN. You're just being paid for complaining and backstabbing then. OH or maybe for your excellent acting skills perhaps? Correct me if I'm wrong. Mgrs are there to lead, not complain. Well if you know you can't (don't know how to) delegate your tasks, I would advice you to keep mum. Show some professionalism. Silent workers gain more respect. Do I have to teach you that too? It's not that we refused to help. We offered to, but you declined. So what's the point of complaining to us? To get our empathy? If you need that, sorry I couldn't care less. And so what do you expect us to do then? Cry over your piling workload with you and watch as you complete them painstakingly? Do you need coffee and tea? Massageeeee? This is damn funny.
This woman just won't leave us alone. She's still trying her best to impress us with her Puss-in-boots look. "Haix.. So tired. But I've to work OT again." -.- "Go home la." ... "Cannot leh.. I haven finish my work...." and she'll go on and on like a malfunctioning toilet flush. I really couldn't stand her. Most of the times, I'll just laught it off. "Haha. Bye then. Cya." I've always tried to look at the good things in everyone. Yes, she's competent in her accounting job. She submits her assignments to Big Boss. She bought fruits for all of us in the office (and claimed back the amount from petty cash). Other than that, I can only applaud her for her continuous effort in gaining empathy and power to brainwash peeps. Trying to be a nice person and get everyone to love you? -smirks- Try harder.
Don't complain if you don't know how to delegate your work to your subordinates.
It's just like some people..
Don't complain that you're freaking cold if you chose to wear skimpy sphagetti stripes and nothing else.
Don't complain bout things that you've decided out of your own accord.
Archoo!
Irritating freaks make me sick.
Well on the other hand,
I'm grateful to have great peeps around me too.
And they are nice, right from the bottom of their heart.
I can feel it.
Let's make this a gracious world.
kinda contradicting to my angry post, but i really do mean it.
I promise I can be real nice (sincerely).
^^



