9 Jan 11
As much as I hate wallowing in self-pity, I'm sorry to say that I'm in it. Right here, right now. Fine, I know I'm slow, I'm klutzy, I'm everything negative. I know I'm plain sickening. I know I ought to be executed. For all the horrondes inconvenience I casted upon everyone else. I'm guilty for blocking a driver's way. Yes, I should have moved a concise 5cm away when the driver started his engine, which I failed to hear, simply because I was busy explaining things to you and I don't see my arse blocking anyone's exit. I'm guilty for hanging the clothes out early in the morning, causing them to be caught in the rain later in the day. Thanks for asking me to use my common sense. I should have known, you wouldn't be coming back home so early and all others who were still sleeping then, will be leaving the house on a damn Sunday where nobody's around to keep the clothes in. I should have speculated the rain and leave the clothes in the washing machine for the whole day. Damn, am I dumb or what.




Chill, a-dai! =)
Hope etg is ok now. =D
Thanks, ALY :) yup, i'm cools now. my hands were just so itchy and i needed an outlet so badly to vent the frustration.
Btw, Dai says Jiayou to Yoshi! that pic's uber cute!
=) U're welcome!
Thanks! Yoshi will do his best!